We went to the beach again this weekend. Boy, I like vacation! We spent lots of time playing on the beach and Daddy even braved the rip tides to check out the waves. It was fun to hang out with Grammie, Pops, and Ceasar. We even got to stop at the Ralph Lauren outlet and pick up some matching pony clothes for me and Daddy! The next time we go to the beach I won't be in Mommy's tummy -- that's gonna be different.
We also enjoyed celebrating Grandma Louise's birthday this evening!
We also enjoyed celebrating Grandma Louise's birthday this evening!
Photos! Yay!
ReplyDeletephotos - double yay! At least Daddy used sunscreen. Lillie will learn that too.
ReplyDeleteCute cute photo! I'm glad everyone is feeling well.
ReplyDeleteGrammie & Pops are already gearing up for next year. We've been stalking other Grandparents on the beach. We loved spending time with Mommy & Daddy Mac also. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteYour Grammie