August 9, 2010
Beginning of 28th week
I've made it to the third trimester! Yippee. What fun I am having in here! I can hear Mommy and Daddy all the time talking about me, recently making plans for my room. I am learning so much about life from the comfort of Mommy's tummy - about our home, our family, our city, and our beach vacation spot. I can sense myself retaining more and more info with each passing day - must be the growth of my brain lobes, right? Mommy claims it's her memory genes that I'm getting. Brain power is the kind of stuff that is supposed to be happening in this 28th week...along with eyebrows and eyelashes. Daddy's eyebrows come in thick. I wonder what mine will look like? Mommy truly hopes I get Daddy's eyelashes and her eyebrows. She says The Red Door Spa doesn't do infant eyebrow waxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment