Last night I attended my first NFL game -- Panthers vs. Ravens. Daddy scored us free Club Level tickets and "rock star parking". The Ravens won but they weren't looking their finest according to Mommy. I just enjoyed all the sounds -- at the beginning there were lots of cool songs and fireworks while the team ran on field. Ray Lewis was quite a show off when he ran onto the field but fans ate it up. Mommy says everyone is supposed to forget that he was on trial in a murder charge several years ago -- apparently once you find Jesus, it's all good. (I didn't know Jesus gets lost.)
Mommy was impressed that there were no exposed boobies because the cheerleaders were jumping all around in very small bra-shirts. She said they must be thankful for 2-sided tape. I think Daddy enjoyed all that jumping around. Ha-ha.
The best part of Club Level -- AC, nice seats, really nice bathrooms (which we had to visit often thanks to me), and cushy chairs and flat panel TVs for when it started raining. I hope Daddy gets to take me to more Ravens games when I get older so I can actually see all the hoopla -- and wear a cool purple jersey!
No comments:
Post a Comment