August 2, 2010

Beginning 27th week

I was a slacker last week -- I didn't write about the beginning of my 26th week but I'm back on track now as I enter my 27th week in the tummy. Mommy says we're in the home stretch -- whoo-hoo!

To borrow lyrics from The Who..."Can you hear me? Can you feel me near you?" I am trying to make some noise, and let you know I am eating up and alive and well in here. A bump here, a kick there. Start counting! Consider them both comforting and bonding moves from your daughter. Mommy you better grab Daddy's hand and put it on the belly so he can feel me too! Soon, I will be wanting to grab his hand on our walks.

I heard Mommy reading a cool story last night @ Grandmom Louise's and Grandpop Charlie's house. I bet my cousin Christian loved it, as much as I did - because it put him to sleep like me. I look forward to meeting all my cousins later this year!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Mac we are counting the week and there will be alot of story ready to you. I'd say that I'd sing you to sleep, but you might not want to come out of the womb. Love you Gramie

    ReplyDelete