I have had such a busy day! I volunteered at Our Daily Bread (soup kitchen) all morning...with Mommy, Daddy, and Grandmom Louise. I liked helping other people...Mommy says I get that from both parents/families. Mommy (and I) was a server while Daddy was a food runner. It takes a lot of volunteers to feed all those people. I'm making Mommy's belly big so the apron barely fits!
After ODB, we decided to work outside because the temp is finally under 90 degrees. Mommy and I weeded and trimmed bushes while Daddy cut grass and edged. Darn, our yard is really big. Mommy says she and Daddy bought a house with a yard knowing that I would come along some day. I think it was really for Daisy and Regis, but I'll play along with her. It is a lot of work, and I'm thinking I may prefer condo living.
No comments:
Post a Comment