August 8, 2010

Beach babe

My first trip to the beach!! I loved the sound of the waves crashing on the shore but could have used a bigger umbrella. It was really hot out there. Mommy and Daddy checked out all the parents and their kid gear to figure out what we'd need next summer. People drag A LOT of stuff to the beach for the kids! I think I'll be brave enough for the ocean so we can do without the kiddie pool on the beach. I definitely want to get a kite for flying on the beach in the evenings -- that looks like fun and Mommy says it was one of her favorite activities way back when. Daddy likes to play Scrabble on the beach but I think it will be a few years before I can challenge him. Mommy says he's tough -- like all of the Macsherry Scrabble gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment