August 19, 2010

29 -- the "last" age for all women

Mommy says women stop aging at 29. I'm guessing she means years -- not weeks like me. I've been so busy this week that I haven't blogged about what's going on in my world, and I know you're just dying to find out! So...

Ahhh 1-2-3, ahhh 1-2-3...stretching my muscles! I can feel my body getting bigger each and every day now. (Mommy can feel it, too!) I'm just about 3 pounds and 14 inches long...looking very svelte. Mommy is trying to feed me all sorts of good things from our trips to the farmers market -- lots of fresh veggies. She doesn't want me to be one of those kids with a limited palate that refuses to eat anything other than processed food in shades of brown and orange. Luckily, Daddy likes lots of variety so we're used to eating all kinds of good things. Even Daisy and Regis like to get treats from the leftovers. Daisy is always up for tomatoes and Regis has been into peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment