August 26, 2010

In my 30th week

30! I am counting 10 more weeks, right? I bet you are, Mommy. Hopefully, you have plenty of weeks of peaceful sleep still to come. Last night while you and Daddy were relaxing and stretching out, did you see me pushing through your tummy? I was feeling relaxed so I wanted to show off a little bit. Hey, it's a good time of day to do it - while you guys have slowed down and are paying attention to me. I just want to make sure Daddy knows I am here, even though I haven't officially "arrived"! I can't wait to open my eyes wide to see you and greet my family and circle of friends. Thanks to your reading, I now understand it may take some time to recognize everyone because I'll have less focus when I'm born.

Now, how about we get to the beach again...and this time with Grammie and Grandpop Roger!

1 comment: