July 5, 2010

Starting the 23rd week

Hey - I have surpassed the 1 pound mark...finally! Are we celebrating yet? Was that the reason for the fireworks last night? I am trying to give an occasional "kick out", my in utero version of a shout out. And guess what? I am beginning to show my "real self" - meaning you get what you see, Mommy and Daddy.

Mommy and Daddy better be prepping for life with me! I sure hope Mommy gets the 3 months of escape -- I mean bonding -- time from her job. Hopefully Daddy will get some bonding time, too! I really love the idea of Grandmom Sharon & Pop-pop Roger taking care of me while M & D are working, at least for as long as they can before I start wanting to hang out with kids my own age.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Mac Your Grandmom & Pop-pop can't wait to take care of you. Love you

    ReplyDelete