I've been so wrapped up with what's going on out there in your world, I haven't been keeping you apprised of what's going on in here in my world. So let me catch you up...
I have been busily picking up and storing some weight here and there (perhaps 5-6 pounds already), so I can look as gorgeous as ever when you greet me! My bones are solidifying; can you tell when I rib 'ya, Mommy? But I am gonna keep my head soft - and facing down, god willing, for the my actual debut. My lungs are feeling strong and I look forward to taking in some of that Baltimore autumn air soon. Mommy - you may feel more contractions; however don't think they're all real. I am going to try to wait as long as I can since it's soooo cozy and warm swimming in here.
No comments:
Post a Comment