October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!


Mommy made me my first Halloween costume and we're showing it off today at her office. (I'm the jack-o-lantern if you couldn't guess!) Daisy tried to nibble on the materials while Mommy was being crafty so I heard a lot of "no, Daisy" last night but everyone survived. We're going to wear the same costume when we visit at NuNu and Chu-Chu's house this weekend. We need to make Daddy dress up, too.
p.s. Daddy is doing the count down -- only 9 days until I'm due, but Daddy better get used to the idea that I control the schedule!

2 comments:

  1. Looooooooooooove the s p o o k y holiday look. Mommy makes the sweetest witch and Baby Mac the coolest JOL I have ever put my eyes on! What fun the two of you had today @ work.

    Oh yeah, this weekend will be a lot of fun for you to check out your cousins in costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look stunning. Love you all
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete