October 1, 2010

Doodling daisies -- by a pro!


My Uncle Charlie, the artist, spent the last few days bringing my room to life with his creativity. He transformed my walls into my special daisy garden to match the theme that Mommy and Daddy picked for me. I hope I inherit some of the Macsherry artistic genes! Although Mommy says I'm not allowed to paint on the walls -- just paper or canvas. Now, we just have to hang the paintings my cousins have created as the finishing touch.
What's Daisy doing in my room -- she better not be stealing my blankies!

3 comments:

  1. It looks just beautiful! Clare, Ted, and Christopher can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of the work my brother did in your room, Lillie! I was close to tears last Friday when it was completed. (You'll find out soon enough how emotional I can get.) It's all so beautiful: bright daisies surrounding you...butterflies leaving a trail spelling your name, and a special message for you...puffy clouds on the ceiling. You will just fall IN LOVE with it, and not want to leave your room. ;-)

    ReplyDelete