June 25, 2011

Talk to the animals

We went to the zoo today! There was too much to see on one visit so we visited the barn yard section where I got to pet goats and a donkey nuzzled my stroller. We also went to the African Journey section so I could see the elephants, rhinos, and giraffes. There were lots of other animals but frankly I couldn't see them to well when they were hiding in the habitat.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the zoo and had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to go back and see so much more...and enjoy the train ride. Thanks, AUAF, for these member passes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Christopher B.July 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM

    Hi Lillie! After I heard about how much fun you had, I had to check it out myself. What a cool place. Mommy and Daddy got a membership, so maybe we can all go sometime and have a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete