I got to watch basketball with Pop-Pop on Saturday and Daddy on Sunday. That's a lot of basketball! What's up with those Blue Devils and Tar Heels -- barely beating those "lesser" teams. The ACC has its rep to protect! And although March Madness is a time for beer and nachos, I had to settle for mushed carrots. At least they are better than rice cereal.
I spent the night at Grammie and Pop-Pops so that Daddy and friends could toast Mommy's 40th birthday. Why can't I party with the grown-ups?
I hear ya! I agree that the mushed carrots are far superior to that rice cereal stuff (no matter what you mix it with) and I also look forward to beer and nachos. Give it a month or two, and you'll be able to eat all kinds of yummy grown-up food. I am partial to sweet potato fries and blueberry mini-waffles at this point.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon,
-your buddy Christopher