Yesterday, family and friends gathered at Aunt Gail's house to celebrate my upcoming arrival. There were lots of yummy things to eat and drink. Everyone was overly generous and gave the most wonderful presents. We are so lucky to have such lovely people in our lives. At one point, Mommy needed to take a drink and stretch break because she was overwhelmed with people's generosity...and lots of gift bags! Although I love all the presents and will use them fully in the coming months, my grandmothers gave gifts they know I would especially enjoy. Grammie (Sharon) gave me a bag of beach gear - bathing suit, beach towel, sunglasses, hat, etc. so we can enjoy our next summer together. Nu-Nu (Louise) gave Mommy a baby food processor so Mommy can make all of my meals from healthy ingredients; it's like they are sharing/passing down their love of cooking to me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm such a lucky little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment